Ceramic is widely used in the aerospace, MEMS, and daily life. The traditional methods of slicing ceramics are based the diamond saw. These methods are difficult and expensive to process ceramics due to hardness and brittleness et al, The research about controlled fracture method based on laser cutting technology is widely focused in recent years. The thermal crack technology has many advantages, Such as high efficiency, high cutting quality and cleaning machining environment. Ceramic thermal crack cutting technology based on continuous YAG laser has small heat affected zone, smooth crack surface and no loss of materials, and so on.This dissertation carried out the thermal analysis and cutting experiment, according related researcher’s researching progress, and the rationale between laser and ceramic.Firstly, symmetrical cutting of ceramic was simulated by using Finite Element Methods. Mechanism of YAG laser cutting glasses was studied, according to the simulation temperature and stress fields. Comparison between simulation temperature and testing temperature is carried. Give analysis to the cleaving deviation at the start crack path.White ZrO2 ceramic has low absorption rate to the continuous YAG laser. Graphite coated ceramic surface can effectively improve the absorption rate to laser. Experimental research on white and black Zirconia ceramic, Alumina ceramic and a kind of machinable ceramic were cutting. A series of single factor experiment have carried to black zirconia ceramic. Nano-indentor, Surface Profiler and SEM are used to test the result.Finally, the optimum parameters of YAG laser cutting black zirconia ceramic in straight lines were obtained. The width of color change area and Roughness of crack surface are tested, and gives the curve to laser power, laser spot size and laser scanning velocity, respectively.
Post about "Continuous Nd: YAG Laser"
- Recent Posts
- Rapid Determination Trace of Arsenic in Food Using Hydride Generation-Atomic Fluorescence Spectrometry
- Studies of Factors Influenceing the Post-haze of Apple Juice Concentrate
- Study on the Microbial Flocculant and Cell Fusion Technology in Dyeing Wastewater Treatment
- Experimental Study on Flow Characteristics of Grain Based on Wavelet Analysis
- Study on the Cholesterol-lowering Properties of Lactobacilli Isolated from Traditionally Home-made Koumiss in Xinjiang
- Tags1 2 adsorption carbon nanotubes Catalyst characterization chitosan composite Corrosion resistance Crystal Structure Degradation electrospinning extraction fermentation finite-element analysis Finite element Finite element method Heat treatment heavy metal HPLC Ionic liquid kinetics Mechanical properties mechanical property mechanism microstructure Modification Numerical simulation Optimization photocatalysis preparation properties Purification self-assembly Simulation Soil sol-gel Stability structure Surface Modification surfactant sustainable development synthesis temperature field TiO2