Mining subsidence which as an important element of the deformation monitoring, has become a serious problem that can not be ignored in today’s society. Especially for our country, we will still have a long time to use the coal as the main model, and it is bound to affect the movement of surface rocks, which led to the collapse of mining surface. So the research of the law of mining subsidence for both raising of people’s lives and exploiting of national economy has important significance.To reduce the loss caused by law of mining subsidence, law and control technology of mining subsidence must be done in order to forecast correctly the forthcoming subsidence situation and evaluated rightly the influence of destroyed environment in the mining course.At the same time, you can make a right assessment of the environment which caused by the mining subsidence damage. In the mining process, you can do a variety of means through the monitor the available information or make appropriate adjustment to take appropriate measures to reduce the environmental impact of mining. These forecasts are the means and methods to support decision-making should not only be able to mine real-time changes in a combination of mining subsidence, but also with its comprehensive management of disaster assessment and coordination.In the last several decades, a perfect theory about mining subsidence has formed in these aspects, and the computer soft about these aspects has achieved such as mining subsidence forecasting and law studying and so on. However, all soft products don’t combine with available development environment.The Geographic Information System has widely used in many business, it is not enough in the study of mining subsidence. The native advantages of Geographic Information System will greatly improve the function of mining subsidence soft.
Post about "cure drawing"
- Recent Posts
- Research on Chemical Plugging Technology for High Permeable Zones in Thich Layers
- First-Principles Investigation of NiTi Alloy
- Study of 3-D Forward Modeling of DC Resistivity Method Using Multi-grid Method
- Research on Application of Chitosan Derivative in Wash-Off Reactive Dyeing
- Research on the Cutting Performance and Wear Mechanism of Multicomponent Coated HSS Tools
- Tags1 2 adsorption carbon nanotubes Catalyst characterization chitosan composite Corrosion resistance Crystal Structure Degradation electrospinning extraction fermentation finite-element analysis Finite element Finite element method Heat treatment heavy metal HPLC Ionic liquid kinetics Mechanical properties mechanical property mechanism microstructure Modification Numerical simulation Optimization photocatalysis preparation properties Purification self-assembly Simulation Soil sol-gel Stability structure Surface Modification surfactant sustainable development synthesis temperature field TiO2