In recent years, organicπ-conjugated materials have drawn considerable attention, because of their unique optical properties and applications in a number of areas. The present paper focus on the construction of functional organicπ-conjugated molecules. Based on that, the chemical sensors and molecular self-assembly were researched by controlling the energy and charge transfer intramolecule.In Chapter 1, the research and applications of fluorescent probe based on organic molecules and supramolecular self-assembly have been reviewed.In Chapter 2, two daul-modal probes had been designed and synthesized for copper ion detection with high selectivity and sensitivity. In presence of Cu2+, The probes exhibit broad absorption peaks between 450 – 700 nm. The color of the solutions and films from colorless to bluish violet which was clearly visible to the naked eye.In Chapter 3, a series of new diacetylene derivatives have been synthesized. And the self-assembly condition of each derivative had been explored. Those results help to design new self-assembly blocks and to improve the performance of the probe. In Chapter 4, a simple acid-base driving molecule shuttle has been synthesized.The molecular axis can be bonded to gold nanoparticles. The macrocycle will be set on the axis and is modified by pyrene, which can be adsorbed on the surface of carbon nano-tube byπ-πstacking.
Post about "diacetylene derivatives"
- Recent Posts
- Isolation, Identification and Liquid Culture of Antagonistic Actinomycetes to Penicillium Expansum
- Study on Determination of Ethyl Carbamate in Wine
- Immobilization of Lactobacilus Brevis on Chitosan Microspheres
- Research on Isolation, Identification and PCR Fast Detection of A.acidoterrestris in Apple Juice
- Research on the Properties and Modification of Taibai Kuzu Starch
- Tags1 2 adsorption carbon nanotubes Catalyst characterization chitosan composite Corrosion resistance Crystal Structure Degradation electrospinning extraction fermentation finite-element analysis Finite element Finite element method Heat treatment heavy metal HPLC Ionic liquid kinetics Mechanical properties mechanical property mechanism microstructure Modification Numerical simulation Optimization photocatalysis preparation properties Purification self-assembly Simulation Soil sol-gel Stability structure Surface Modification surfactant sustainable development synthesis temperature field TiO2