The Commentary ofis the translating and commenting book on Lu Yu’s in Tang Dynasty, which is mainly written by Mr. in his later years. This book is in accordance with the structure of The Classic into 10 chapters, each chapter is divided into translation and parts of . The translation part is brief and concise. The part sets up 37 topics, and the content of this part is comprehensive. The Commentary of Tea Classic is the first authority book of translating and commenting Tea Classic since was published 1200 years ago. This book is honored as the”new Tea Classic in twentieth century”and”a milestone in Tea Science”because of its comprehensive content and insightful views. Mr. , the editor-in chief of this book, is also known as the”tea sage in contemporary China”. Therefore, is essential to conduct a comprehensive study on The Commentary of Tea Classic, analysis its contents, summarize its characteristics and values.This paper firstly describes the accomplishment of The Commentary of Tea Classic, including its preparation, as well as the second edition after the first, and to summarize its main contents of each chapter. This paper then provides an overview of studies on Tea Classic at home and abroad in twentieth century. These works are a bit sketchy, have different understandings on Tea Classic and related versions of Tea Classic which are not comprehensive. Some of them have simple commentaries, but are not deep enough.Secondly, this paper conducts a comprehensive collation and analysis on The Commentary of Tea Classic and divides it into two aspects to study by”the translation and interpretation on Tea Classic”and”the expansion on Tea Classic”in great depth. On the one hand, this paper points out the progress of The Commentary of Tea Classic in relation to the other translation books on Tea Classic in twentieth century through its precise translation and interpretation, detailed and systematic classification on Tea Classic: It not only makes reference to comprehensive versions, but also in-depth studies at the same time, and raises doubts as to the exact wording of the definition as far as possible, confirms the importance of Tea Classic in the tea history of the world, provides helps to the readers a deeper understanding and study. On the other hand, This paper points out that expands the history of Tea Science, a list of supplementary pictures and diagrams, the forward-looking subjects and developments on the basis of Tea Classic. This paper also complements the solved issues that have been put forward in this work.Finally, this paper summarizes three academic values of by studying on this work thoroughly: first, to promote the deep studies on Tea Classic. The other is to manifest the new development of modern Tea Science. And the third is to constitute the essence of ’s thought of tea. At the same time, this paper also points out its inadequacies which are mainly embodied in the following: a small number of notes is not accurate enough, a few of viewpoints is questioned.In a word, The commentary of Tea Classic was honored as the”new Tea Classic in twentieth century”and”a milestone in Tea Science”and Mr. Wu Juenong, the editor-in chief of this book, is also known as the”tea sage in contemporary China”are both well-deserved.
Post about "Tea Classic"
- Recent Posts
- Research for the Electro-mechanical Coupling of Series Mechanism of Virtual Axis Polishing Machine
- Study on the Catalysts and Process for Direct Synthesis of Dimethyl Ether from Syngas
- Research on Heat Treatment Technique for Forged Grade E Steel Coupler Yoke
- Detecting the Quality of Raw Milk with the Homemade Impedance Tester
- A Research and Application of the Quality Traceability System in Heavy Casting Process
- Tags1 2 adsorption carbon nanotubes Catalyst characterization chitosan composite Corrosion resistance Crystal Structure Degradation electrospinning extraction fermentation finite-element analysis Finite element Finite element method Heat treatment heavy metal HPLC Ionic liquid kinetics Mechanical properties mechanical property mechanism microstructure Modification Numerical simulation Optimization photocatalysis preparation properties Purification self-assembly Simulation Soil sol-gel Stability structure Surface Modification surfactant sustainable development synthesis temperature field TiO2