In the using of materials (such as polymer materials, concrete, etc.), kinds of injury which is sometimes difficult to repair or too costly to repair may appear in the surface and interior, which will shorten the life of the materials. Self-healing technology can be used to improve material reliability and extend the service life. It means that the emergence of the material damage (such as micro-cracks) can automatically repair itself without the need for human intervention or only with very little intervention of human.Firstly, the principle of pressure-driven self-repairing material working process is analyzed in this article. Experimental device which can simulate the generation of cracks and filling process of repair agent is established. Experimental tests with different kinds of conditions are carried out. Experimental results show that, repairing agent can be smoothly filled into the fissures and maintained on the fractured surface; the process of pressure-driven materials self-repairing process is feasible in principle.Secondly, the flow resistance of power law fluid which flow in the networks has been researched through the analysis and numerical simulation. The results show that, when the fluid flows steadily in the networks from the center (the thick-thick point) to the around, the resistance of two-scale flow is less than the uniform-scale flow. For shear thickening fluids, the advantages of two-scale flow is more obvious. Unstable emission or filling in network channels, when the discharge point is thick-thick point, two-scale flow channel is superior to uniform scale. When the discharge point is thick-thin point, two-scale flow channel is superior to uniform scale. When discharge point is thin-thin point, uniform-scale flow is superior to two-scale flow.Third, the experimental device of a two-scale micro-channel flow resistance characteristic is established. Flow resistance with a typical condition is measured. The changing trend of flow in symmetrical exports is much the same with different pressure.Finally, the heat transfer characteristic of power law fluid which flows in the networks has been researched with numerical simulation. The results show that, power consumption has many critical values. When the power consumption is greater than the critical value, with the increase of power consumption, the increase in the heat transfer of two-scale flow is greater than the uniform flow with the same power consumption.
Post about "two-size"
- Recent Posts
- A Pyridine-Containing Ruthenium Complex: Synthesis and Activity in Ring-Opening Metathesis Polymerization
- NMR Study on the Structure of Some Chitosan Complexes
- Synthesis of Nano-metal Colloids and Study of Their SERS Activity
- Experimental and Simulation Studies of Cumulative Structural Factors and Instantaneous Values of Gradient Copolymers
- Characterization on Molecular Weight Distribution and Chain Segment Distribution of Gradient Copolymer via Atom Transfer Radical Copolymer
- Tags1 2 adsorption carbon nanotubes Catalyst characterization chitosan composite Corrosion resistance Crystal Structure Degradation electrospinning extraction fermentation finite-element analysis Finite element Finite element method Heat treatment heavy metal HPLC Ionic liquid kinetics Mechanical properties mechanical property mechanism microstructure Modification Numerical simulation Optimization photocatalysis preparation properties Purification self-assembly Simulation Soil sol-gel Stability structure Surface Modification surfactant sustainable development synthesis temperature field TiO2